This year with the blog move, I'm not 100% sure I documented all my finishes but I think I did. You can find them on this page, which is always linked over in the sidebar.
I'm hoping to get more finishes in 2026 but I say that every year.
A diary of my daily activities - could be cooking, canning, freeze drying, gardening, cross stitching, knitting, playing with two Dachshunds --- you (nor I) may never know what a new day might bring!
This year with the blog move, I'm not 100% sure I documented all my finishes but I think I did. You can find them on this page, which is always linked over in the sidebar.
I'm hoping to get more finishes in 2026 but I say that every year.
I'm going through each bin of charts to come up with the charts I want for my roulette project. There was a system to the way I filled...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and try to respond to all of them!