Monday, May 18, 2026

Week 21 Project - Prairie Life Sampler.

 This week's project will be Prairie Life Sampler by Heartstring Samplery.

Here's what I have done so far:


The border is stitched all the way around. This week I would like to complete that top row that has a cabin and more trees - finish that whole band and add the flowers to the top border and continue with the side borders so they come down as far as I stitch.

At this point I have already made 2,283 stitches, which is 16.14%, according to the Markup app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and try to respond to all of them!

September 29, 2026 -

  Today felt like a "catch up" day around here. We have a burn pile and it had stacked up so high. We don't burn trash but we ...