Tuesday, August 4, 2026

August 3, 2026 - August Blackbird Academy Progress

 Yesterday was the third day of August and I'm still on track with my Blackbird project. Yep, there's still three days less than 10 months to go so we'll see if I keep this up.

As I posted my progress tonight, I had to laugh. I think Markup's math may be as bad as my math! It's too late to think about math so maybe I'm wrong . . 


But, Saturday I stitched 445 stitches and that was 11.4%. Sunday I stitched 363 and that brought me to 22%, which means I added 10.6%. Monday (today), I stitched 542 stitches, which brought me to 32.45%, adding 10.45%. How can 445 stitches equal 11.4% progress and 542 equal 10.45%. Shouldn't 542 stitches be a larger percentage of the whole than 445 stitches? Why does it even matter? Right . . that's what I was thinking.  <G>

My goal is to get at least 10% stitched each day so, in theory, it should take 10 days to finish this project but I don't stitch on this one on Wednesdays so I'm hoping to finish it on August 11.

And . . here's where I am now. It's actually pretty small.


Well . . looking at the picture I see that the Y and "&" are totally in the wrong place. I know what happened. Using Markup, you can look at it as one page with everything on one page or you can see page 1, 2, 3, individually. It's defaulting to the 2 page (chart only has 2 pages) setup. The Y and "&" were on the end but that was really only the end of page 1. Could have been worse. I'll get that fixed and then I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and try to respond to all of them!

August 3, 2026 - August Blackbird Academy Progress

  Yesterday was the third day of August and I'm still on track with my Blackbird project. Yep, there's still three days less than 10...