Sunday, August 30, 2026

August 30, 2026 - Looks Good From a Galloping Horse!

I had a quilting friend years and years ago who wasn't very precise with her cutting or her sewing. It never bothered her and she would look at what she had just stitched and say "It looks fine . . from a galloping horse, don't you think?" I've always been of the opinion that if the creator/maker of something is happy with it, I'm happy with it.


From that distance, it doesn't look too bad.


From this distance, maybe not so great. I don't even know if I did it correctly but it's done. There's one more row of it to do. I think I'll go ahead and get it done so I can stop thinking about it.

Tomorrow (Monday) I'll get back to working on the Blackbird project - Come Into My Garden. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and try to respond to all of them!

August 30, 2026 - Looks Good From a Galloping Horse!

I had a quilting friend years and years ago who wasn't very precise with her cutting or her sewing. It never bothered her and she would ...