Monday, September 22, 2025

Time to Put Seeking Refuge Aside

 Yesterday was the last day I'll be working on Seeking Refuge for a while. I'm not even sure when I'll pick it up again but today I'll get back on G. Leger.


Look at that! Yesterday I stitched 826 stitches. That's twice my daily goal. Those green squares were quick to stitch.


I got enough of the green squares stitched that I was able to start on the house.



According to Markup, I've now stitched 10.13%.

This is a project I could stitch on until it's finished but there are other projects to stitch too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and try to respond to all of them!

October 4, 2026 - A Found Project

  I'm going through each bin of charts to come up with the charts I want for my roulette project. There was a system to the way I filled...