I'm going through each bin of charts to come up with the charts I want for my roulette project. There was a system to the way I filled those bins - a system that worked well for a while but, as with most everything around here, it's all now out of control. Some bins may have kits; some may have started projects; some may just have charts but most have a combination of everything.
Yesterday while going through a bin, I came across Elle Brode des Lettres Carmin.
Not long after I started cross stitching in 2020, I came across The Gift of Stitching collection which was available to purchase - either as a PDF to download or as a CD. The internet tells me that The Gift of Stitching was an online stitching magazine that was published from 2006 - 2012. I purchased the PDF and that's where I found Elle Brode des Lettres Carmin. It was a six part series. Of course, I started it and didn't get very far. Here's what I have done.
Not very far, huh??
I do plan to work on this. I thought about stitching on it one day per week or making got my Sunday stitch but, for now, I don't have any empty frames so I can't do anything on it until I have a frame.
One change I'm going to make - a bit below halfway, there's some stitching with a silk ribbon laced through it. I did order the silk ribbon but I think I'm going to leave that band out. I'm not much into the decorations so I would like it better without the ribbon.
Some day, maybe I'll get this finished. It isn't hard - there are two colors - a deep red and a brighter red. I'm using Vikki Clayton silkse I will stick with this and get it done.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and try to respond to all of them!