Tuesday, July 21, 2026

July 21, 2026

It's been a slow day around here. No canning. Very little work in the garden. I watered but that's it. Leftovers for lunch. 

I stitched a bit on Come to the Garden by Teresa Kogut.

After working on that one a while, I decided to pull out the project that's probably closest to being finished, which, without doing much searching, I decided is This is the Day by Plum Street.

There isn't much left to do. The checkerboard-ish border at the bottom has a bit of work left, and a bit more left at the top . I need to fill in some flowers/leaves on the left side of the house, on the right side, I'm going to put two stalks of flowers instead of the sheep and one flower. I will probably stitch the butterfly above the flowers. There's a bit of fill in on a few flowers near the bottom but that's it.

And I need to add the smoke coming out of the left chimney.


I probably won't work on this one tomorrow with Debbie but if I get some good stitching time tonight and some on Thursday, I could have this finished maybe by Thursday night or for sure by Friday. 

There are eggplants still to be canned and more salsa to be made so . . we'll see what I end up doing but a potential finish is pretty exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and try to respond to all of them!

July 21, 2026

It's been a slow day around here. No canning. Very little work in the garden. I watered but that's it. Leftovers for lunch.  I stitc...