Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Grandparents' Day

 I can't remember if this was taken when Addie was in kindergarten or first grade. Most of you will remember it. I thought I had lost it but was looking through old Facebook pictures and found it.


It was grandparents' Day at Addie's school and she drew us a picture. Nicole's parents were there, Vince and I had driven in from Texas. The teacher kinda sighed as she handed us the picture. We all laughed . . and Vince said "Is that me on the end?" Yes!  I'm "Grene" (Granny), Nicole's mom is Nana, Addie is in the middle. Papa is Nicole's dad and she didn't put a name for Vince. She probably asked the teacher how to spell Grumps, which is what she calls Vince, and the teacher didn't want her to write that. 

All except Vince have their arms open for her and a smile. Poor Vince! Look at that frown on his face!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and try to respond to all of them!

Grandparents' Day

  I can't remember if this was taken when Addie was in kindergarten or first grade. Most of you will remember it. I thought I had lost i...