I've already written about this project, Come Into My Garden by Blackbird Designs, but I am so excited to get to start it. The September project should be something with a bird and Come Into My Garden has a bird!
The linen is Sassenach by Fabrics by Steph and just look at these gorgeous floss colors. The floss is the called for floss - all Weeks Dyeworks.
Today is a leftovers for lunch day and I hope to get at least 400 stitches made today.
Last night it was about midnight when I finished Christmas Rose. I immediately got up, took it off the stitching frame and pulled the frames I might use to fully finish it. By then it was almost 1 a.m. but I grabbed the bag that contained Come Into My Garden, the floss and the linen and even though I knew I needed to get to bed, I went ahead and put the linen on the scroll frame, and I actually sat down and thought about stitching but then I said no . . NO!! So, this morning I finally get to start Come Into My Garden!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and try to respond to all of them!